Thursday 7 March 2013

My Animation Environment

 For this animation I am going to create, I am simply going to expand the scene of the sweet jars from my original outcome of the last Age UK project. This will mean more sweet jars and more sweets! Luckily with the help of Photoshop, all I'll have to do is duplicate everything. Here is a rough sketch of my initial idea including lines and arrows directing the flow of the animation:

Sketch of Animation

 My idea is to pan across this expanse of sweet jars as though a child is looking at them all eagerly. Then the child's eyes will pass over the figure of Joyce's husband within the sweet jar. There would then be a double-take back towards the figure, but he would not be there. Instead he'd be replaced with a stack of liquorice sticks. This concept is playing with the quote Joyce used to describe the memory of her husband, "A figure in the background."

No comments:

Post a Comment