Monday 4 March 2013

Dr Sketchy!!

 On Friday, me and a few people from the class went to Afflecks Palace in Northern Quarter, Manchester to participate in a themed life drawing session. The theme was GOTHAM VILLAINS!
 Catwoman came on first, did a few poses, went off and then Poison Ivy arrived... two words: nipple tassels. I wasn't really expecting a burlesque performance, but it certainly was a bonus! She did the same as Catwoman and eventually went off. Then a guy dressed as Heath Ledger Joker came on. He definitely looked the part. I wanted his jacket, shirt and waistcoat! He had his limelight until eventually all three of them appeared at the same time and they all corresponding to each other's poses by pretending to fight.
 It was an ok night. I got jolly and clumsy with my paper and equipment, but I'd probably only go the once. I think I was expecting more of a range of characters than just three. I'm glad I had the experience though. Here's what I got out of it:










No comments:

Post a Comment