Friday 18 April 2014

Website!

 Yes I now have a website and it's hosted by cargocollective.com. It took me a while to get the hang of it, but eventually I figured out how to adapt to the layout I was looking for.

Here's a link: joehuish.co.uk

And below are a couple of screenshots:



 The minimal design allows the viewer to easily stream through the website without having to wade through any clutter. On the home page I have my original typeface signature at the top, in correspondence with the business card design, and below a group of thumbnails displaying previews of my project work. I've deliberately zoomed in on the faces fro my work for these snippets because it immediately tells the story of what to expect - almost like a visual blurb. I've allowed the viewer to see both my outcomes and development within these allocated projects because it creates an aesthetic contrast. Alongside the images as well I've given a brief description of the context, my expression towards it, and the methods I used. Seeing as my work can appear abstract, this offers the viewer more insight.

No comments:

Post a Comment