Friday 12 October 2012

My Animation Process


 I have almost finished drawing my sequence for the animation!

 To start with, I bought myself a lightbox from Ebay. I positioned two strips of card onto the box creating a right-angle in order to keep the sheets still whilst I drew them. The media process I used was nib and ink due to its success of looking effective in my sketchbooks, as opposed to a standard fine-liner. This effected my choice of paper too, seeing as some qualities of paper would take longer to dry from the ink. So I decided to buy 400 A5 sheets of inkjet printer paper, because the ink would dry relatively faster; however the accidental stains and splodges on the sheets will give the animation a rough edge, which is what I am intending for.

 As soon as I'm finished with these drawings, I will photograph them and start editing within Adobe After Effects.

No comments:

Post a Comment